Monday, September 25, 2006

Here and now...

Close to three and a half months is a pretty long time to be away from blogging, and I think this has been my longest period away from mine. Well, I don't wanna go into the nitty-gritties of why I was off it; it doesn't matter anyways. I've missed you guys helluva lot (no kidding). I guess I've been even trying to visit a few of you in this time. But well...

I know blogdom is a pretty amoebic world, where nothing ever really stays constant, be it emotions, thoughts, opinions or plain interest. But that said, I must also say that somewhere deep down, when I visited you guys, despite not having penned anything the last 3 months, I did feel a sense of security, a warmth that said 'hey, these guys are around, and it's still fun being here'. So, that's motivation enough to join in...whenever. It's like falling out of a steady stream of people walking and then one fine day you come back to the road and fall back in. No eyebrows raised, no questions. A pat or two on the back perhaps. A smile.

It feels good to be back.

13 comments:

Harsha said...

Hey, you're back. It's nice to see you back.

Cant wait for more stories!!!

phatichar said...

Harsha: Thanx...

shub said...

Good lord!! Please tell me you're back to stay, Ramana!

The Smiling Girl said...

Baapre.. You\'ve been away for really too long.. Was wondering whats wrong..
Good you are back!!!

Prerona said...

welcome back - feels good to have you back :)

Ash said...

Awww, that's sweet. I'm very, very glad to have you back. Hope your break was for good reasons :)

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Grand! grand! grand!

Good to see you back, sire! Keep posting!

phatichar said...

shub: yes I am :)

P: nothing's wrong..just been away without realizing how long.. :) thanx..

Pre: thanx dear..sure feels good

Ash: :) am overwhelmed. Well, the break was mostly, like I said...unconscious...

Sudipta: hahaha..thanx babu moshai...kamon achen? it's good to see u too..

to all: thanx guys..never realized how much I really missed being here..love you all.. :)

Patrix said...

Nice to see you back! Thanks to RSS, blog friends are rarely forgotten.

phatichar said...

patrix; hey...happy belated b'day, friend. :) it's good to see u on my blog after so long. I'll drop by urs pretty soon..i've a long itinerary

SilenceKilled said...

Came across ur blog and read all ur blogs......
U write so well.....Ur stories are terse but the content is awesome....leaves one just amazed at the end.....
But I particularly like the ones in which u travel down the memory lane.......
:)

SilenceKilled said...

And one more thing, u wrote a lot abt b'lore in one of the post, but I must say, the place has changed a lot.......
All those places are still there, but the place seems to be sm different place then the one u were describing.....

phatichar said...

silencekilled: thanx for dropping by and for your encouraging words. You're welcome always.

About the blore post, don't remember which one; but well, yeah, Bangalore sure is evolving - so it definitely isn't what it used to be :)